The Human Capital Management (HCM) team is responsible for managing and maintaining
the iRattler (PeopleSoft) HCM Application. The HCM Application is an integrated system,
which includes the functions of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Commitment
Accounting. This application enables the university to improve business processes
and increase productivity.
The HCM Application was successfully implemented in December 2007 with Workforce Administration
(Human Resources), Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Commitment Accounting, Position
Management and Employee Self Service modules. In 2013, the HCM Application was upgraded,
and now includes the Recruiting module. The HCM Application interfaces with the iRattler
Financial Management and Campus Solutions for exchange and update of financial and
student data. This fully integrated enterprise system assists in the enhancement of
university analysis and planning activities.
Listing of Services Offered
The Employee Self Service Module enables all faculty and staff to review and or update
the following data online.
- Personal information, such as home and mailing addresses
- View compensation history
- Print pay advice
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- Update W-4 information for withholding taxes and personal exemptions
- Enter time and leave taken
- Retrieve W2’s electronically
- View leave balances
- Internal and external online employment applications