FAMU’s Performance Shows Legislature’s Investment Is Paying Off
FAMU Alumna Honored as 2024 Legendary Superstar
FAMU President Larry Robinson Joins HBCU Leaders At Black College Expo
Welcome to University Advancement. We are excited to support Florida A&M University's (FAMU) 130+ years of dedicated service to the state, the nation, and the world!
In our continued effort to provide support for current and prospective Rattlers, and
further the advancement of the University, the FAMU UA has implemented the Strategic Plan to meet those objectives.
Shawnta Friday-Stroud, Ph.D.
FAMU UA Vice President
“Following in the footsteps of our founders, FAMU and our FAMUly (faculty, staff, students, alumni and friends) must perform boldly beyond measure to contribute to ‘FAMU Rising.’”
Explore our resources to find valuable information and forms pertaining to universitty adfvancenmtny procedures, and various activities and opportunities that contribute to the growth of Florida A&M University.”
Learn MoreAs a non-profit organization, Florida A&M University Foundation, Inc. is established with the specific mandate to serve as a custodian of contributions from the private sector, alumni, friends, and industry.
Giving OpportunitiesA selection of choices to support Florida A&M University (FAMU)
Learn Moreis the President’s advisory group of corporate executives across diverse market sectors that works to build effective win-win relationships that are mutually beneficial for FAMU, our students, faculty, and community as well as our corporate partners.
Matching GiftsCompanies that offer employee matching gift programs will match your donation to FAMU with an equal or even great amount.
National Alumni Association (NAA)
[FAMU NAA]The official Florida A&M University National Alumni Association (NAA)
Support | FAMU Rising
Together We Rise!FAMUly,” please join us in supporting our students and FAMU's growth for a transformational future!If you have not received an annual statement in the mail and would like one, please send a message to email@example.com
Support | Giving To Famu
Give BackWe are forever grateful to our donors that have committed to supporting our students.
The "Oral History Publication" is a legitimate project in partnership with PCI (Publishing Concepts) dedicated to crafting a captivating publication that immerses itself in the rich tapestry of personal experiences and stories that define the vibrant community of Florida A&M University alumni.
1. Is this project legitimate or a scam?
It's legit! We've partnered with PCI (Publishing Concepts) for the Oral History Publication. PCI, a family-owned business in Dallas, TX, with a century-long history, has published directories for various organizations nationwide. This project captures your personal experiences and the impact of Florida A&M University on your life.
2. How does Florida A&M University benefit from this project?
In several ways:
a. Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni
b. Legacy – preserves the history of our school
c. Revenue – generates donation revenue for alumni programs
d. Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our school
3. How do I know my information will only be used for Oral History Project purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. Your data, including names and addresses, will remain confidential, used exclusively for the Oral History Project. PCI will redact Personal Identifiable Information (PII) from electronic files after project completion.
4. I would like to verify or update my information and share a story. How may I do this?
- If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Oral History Project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you, make any updates where needed, and then ask you to share your story about your time at Florida A&M University. Your story will be recorded, and the sound clip will be provided to Florida A&M University at the conclusion of the project.
- If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information and submit a story.
5. Can I choose what information is printed in the publication?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. I updated my information but need i some more time to think about what experience to share.
You can call back at any time to share your story.
7. I shared a story, and the representative said I could send some photos. How do I do this?
You will receive an email with a link to upload up to two photos (black and white or color) plus captions. If you have also purchased a book but do not have an email address on file, you will be sent a photo mailer to send physical photos in to be printed (note: photos will be returned if you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope).
8. Can anyone purchase a book?
The Florida A&M University Oral History Publication is available for sale exclusively to Florida A&M University alumni.
9. I ordered a book / package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590, and they will assist you in canceling your order.