These resources on and off campus are here to support you.
You do not have to report to Title IX or law enforcement in order to access services.
If you would like help contacting a resource, please call the campus advocate at 850-412-5667.
The advocate can also work with you to access language and accessibility services.
These services are exempt from reporting to Title IX. They may also have state provided
legal privilege depending on their role.
- Office of Counseling Services
- Student Health Services
- Victim Advocate Program
- Refuge House
- Florida State University Victim Advocate Program
- Tallahassee Community College Victim Advocate Program
- Physical and mental health providers (the advocate can help you identify a provider
based on insurance, specialty, and cost)
*Medical follow-up is available at no cost through Student Health Services. Sexual
Assault Nurse Exams (also called SANEs, SAFEs, forensic exams, or rape kits) are not
available on campus at this time. The advocate can accompany you to Refuge House for
You have the right to have an advocate accompany you to meetings and interviews with
- Title IX
- Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution
- FAMU PD
Other than the confidential resources (Office of Counseling Services, Student Health
Services, and Victim Advocate Program), all university employees are required to report
to the Title IX Coordinator.
- Florida State University Title IX
- Tallahassee Community College Title IX
- Tallahassee Police Department (TPD advocates are available)
- Leon County Sheriff's Office (LCSO advocates are available)