Dr. William Proctor
Professor of History/ Political Science
J.D. Howard University
Office: Tucker Hall, Room 314
Phone: (850) 599-3445 Emai: email@example.com
Fields of interest:
- African American Politics
- Legal Problems of the Poor
- Local Politics
- POS 3603 - American Constitutional Law
- POS 4694 – Equal Opportunity Law
- POS 4696 – Legal Problems of the Poor
- Leon County, Florida District 1 County Commissioner, a role in which he has served since 1996.
- He served as Chairman of the Board in 2006.
- His priorities as the District 1 Commissioner are affordable housing, quality healthcare and education.
- Bill has served on several community advisory boards and committees
- He has received numerous awards and recognitions for public service.