|The Micro Media Department is located on the 2nd floor, Room 207. The Micro Media Department houses Microform materials in the following formats: Microfiche and Microfilm. The arrangement is categorically, alphabetically, and numerically. |
Sources are historical as well as current. Coverage extends from the early 1800's through this century. This valuable collection of microform materials is useful for all phases of educational studies and research. Newspapers are also housed in this area. Local, State, and Regional papers are delivered and placed in the Newspaper display racks around the room.
- All Microform materials are restricted to the library. (IN-LIBRARY USE ONLY)
- Replace newspapers in the proper rack after use.
- To eliminate misfiling, Red (OUT) card(s) are placed in cabinets when materials are pulled for use.
- All Micro-Prints are ten cents (.10) per page.
- COPYRIGHT LAW POSTERS are located in various areas in the room for User's observance.
- Direct all questions to the Micro Media Librarian or staff on duty.