Welcome to Florida A&M University! If you are a returning student, welcome back!
WE WISH YOU A SUCCESSFUL AND PRODUCTIVE SEMESTER!
To help improve your registration experience, please follow the steps listed below:
- Meet with your academic advisor to prepare your academic schedule of classes
- Ensure your login password is active. If your password has expired;
- Go to www.famu.edu and click on iRattler on the right side of the page
- Click on Forgot your FAMNET password? Link and follow the instructions. If you have any questions about your iRattler account, please contact ITS Helpdesk at 850-412-HELP (4357)
- Check and clear all Holds listed on the iRattler Student Center page
- Use iRattler to register for your classes now. If you are unable to register online, once you return to campus, you can register for your classes at the Designated Registration Points in your academic area, August 22 - 26, 2016. Late registration fees may apply. A Registration Coordinator will be at the Registration Points to assist you. Click here to see a list of Registration Coordinators.
Important Dates to Note:
Visit the Registrar website www.famu.edu/Registrar for the academic calendars
Please contact the Registrar's office or your Academic Advisor for additional information
|Regular Registration for fall 2016|
|April 9 – August 21|
|Late Registration period ($100.00 fee)|
|August 22 – August 26|
|August 22 |
|Last day to pay all fees|
The University Registrar is the official custodian of academic records and the keeper of the university seal at Florida A&M University. The general functions of the university registrar are to assist in planning and executing academic policies and programs; provide for administration of policies and regulations pertaining to the academic status of students; provide for planning and executing orderly registration and graduation of students; develop the academic calendar, semester schedule of classes and final examination schedules; maintain and secure of student records; and provide counseling and certification to students and dependents of veterans receiving veteran benefits.
The specific responsibilities of the office are to collect and maintain academic information; conduct registration for regular degree-seeking and non-degree seeking students and continuing education students; process requests for veteran benefits; process the graduation of degree-seeking students; process change of grades and acceptance of transfer credits; prepare and distribute transcripts; maintain accurate academic, historical, biographical, and directory information; provide information and data for use and review by college deans, planning directors, vice presidents, the President, the Board of Governors, U.S. Department of Education, and other authorized personnel and agencies.