Official Transcript Request
All outstanding financial obligations to Florida A&M University must be satisfied before your transcript can be released. You may contact Student Financials services at 850-561-2950
Ø Transcripts may not be faxed due to security, data transmission, and privacy considerations
Ø Allow up to three working days for processing, except during the peak periods of on-campus registration, grade processing, and graduation. Alumni records dating back to 2004 or earlier may require additional processing time.
Ø The cost for each transcript is $10.00.
Ø Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Convenience fees apply.
Ø Current Students: If you expect adjustments (forgiveness policy, grade changes, grade post, endorsements, or degree comments) on your transcript, please wait until the changes are reflected on your iRattler record
Transcript requests should include the following information:
- Name under which you registered
- Years of attendance and/or graduation year
- Number of transcripts desired
- Mailing address (or addresses)
- Contact telephone number and e-mail address
- Alumnus/Alumna's signature
To order a transcript, please choose one of the following options:
- Place a request online (Click here)
- Submit a Paper Request in person (Click here for instructions)
- Mail your request (Click here for instructions)
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for FAQ
Please call our office 850-599-3115 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or e-mail (email@example.com
) for additional information