TRANSFER ORIENTATION DATES
Virtual Orientation Sessions
Session I - Spring Transfer Student Orientation – November 17, 2020
Session II – Fall Transfer Student Orientation – December 1, 2020
Please read all instructions before attempting to register.
Length of Orientation
· The Virtual Transfer Student Orientation Program lasts one hour and thirty minutes (1 ½).
· Students must attend at least one (1) virtual orientation session.
Who Should Attend
· All admitted transfer students. In order to be classified as a Junior an individual must have earned 60 credit hours or more.
A one-time mandatory orientation fee of $35.00 is charged to every freshman and transfer student during the first semester of enrollment. This charge will appear on the student’s account after he/she has registered for classes and must be paid with tuition. Please DO NOT mail this payment or include it into the Housing/Admissions deposit. The mandatory orientation fee will automatically be withdrawn from the students account during his or her first semester.
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COST FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
· Please have your 9 digit student ID# before attempting to complete Orientation registration.
· You are not registered until you hit the submit button.
· Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include the virtual login information.
· Please be aware that our emails sometimes are placed in bulk, spam, or junk email boxes. Please check those as well.
To register for Orientation click the following link: https://secure.vzorientation.com/FAMU