Programs, services, activities
- public access for broadband literacy training,
- public computing workstation needs for self initiated study/learning,
- formal public service workforce development training and instruction,
- Workforce development industry certification curriculum
- Access for Businesses to a training environment for employees
- Public access to a “novice to professional” development environment that integrates opportunity for formalized instruction with unlimited opportunity for informal learning and self paced development
- Meet need for important training and certifications for which opportunity is infrequent or unavailable locally but has high demand or provides pathways to employment
- A train the trainer program that develops a pool of trainers qualified to implement instruction required for delivery of broadband related courses, workshops, and skill acquisition modules.
- A virtual technology enabled teaching and learning site that facilitates the availability of customized training needs for small businesses and for workforce development for other community anchor institutions.
- A teleconferencing site for hosting group to group or expert to group virtual meetings.