STUDENT EMAIL UPGRADE TO
The faculty and staff upgrade will be completed momentarily.
We heard you! Your email account with FAMU will move to the new Microsoft Office 365 Cloud system. This will have several benefits to both you and the University, the most prominent being larger mailboxes!
A few things will not change:
- Your email address will NOT change
- Your password will NOT change
- The webmail login will not change, but will direct you to a new page. Please do not bookmark the page where you log in, only the starting link, webmail.famu.edu.
In addition to larger mailboxes, some other benefits are:
- Significant improvement to the web interface (webmail.famu.edu).
- Incorporation of Exchange ActiveSync (EAS), which allows syncing with mobile devices.
Additional information about the migration from Exchange 2003 to Office 365 will be forthcoming in an upcoming announcement.
Please contact us at 850.412.HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional information.
.:: Download Java Installation Instructions