- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
The CESTA Research and Extension Scholar program, supported by the USDA Evans?Allen Program, emphasizes collaborative research in all areas of Agricultural and Natural Resources, including Water Quality, Food Science, Animal Science, Agronomy, Forestry, Viticulture, Entomology, and Engineering Technology. The program aims to help students understand agricultural research and extension so that they can make good career decisions. Therefore, success will be partly measured by the number of participants who decided to pursue graduate degree programs in the Agricultural and Natural Resources.