- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
Researchers at Florida A & M University in Tallahassee are on a quest for the perfect grape: A large, sweet, seedless muscadine. Using traditional breeding methods as well as advanced genetic research, they’re developing new grape varieties in the process, and exploring new ways to produce nutritional biomass from grapes on an industrial scale.