Center for Viticultural Sciences
The mission of the Center for Viticultural Sciences and Small Fruit Research is to conduct research and provide service and support that will help the viticulture industry in Florida to become a viable industry (Florida Viticulture Policy Act, 1978).
Advances in both veterinary medicine technology and technique are the fuel firing the increased demand for well-trained individuals to work as veterinary technologists.
N’guessan hopes to introduce students and educators to the findings on her book to support further scientific research on the topic.
Entomology prepares individuals to seek positions in State and Federal agencies or private businesses that concern themselves with various entomological activities...
Center for Biological Control
The Mission of the Center is to…. generate, apply and transfer innovative, ecologically based solutions to pest problems affecting agriculture, natural resources, and human health while developing the human capacity for continued future innovation...
Publications and Other Resources
- MKT-1 Cooperatives & Producer Groups
- MKT-2 Market Development for Small-Scale Farm Operations
- MKT-3 Marketing for the Farm Business
- MKT-4 Tips for Successful Marketing
ALTERNATIVE MARKET DEVELOPMENT
- MKT-5 Sharing Good Nutrition
- MKT-6 Facilitating a School Market
- MKT-7 Cultivating Schools in a Local Market for Small-Scale Farmers
- MKT-8 Farm to School: A Regional Marketing Model
- MKT-9 Church-Supported Agriculture
- MKT-10 Marketing Alternatives for Specialty Crops
- Farm to School (brochure)
- Innovative Marketing Opportunities For Small Farmers: Local Schools as Customers
- "Marketing Fresh Produce to Local Schools: New North Florida Cooperative" - USDA AMS
- "Cultivating Schools as Customers in a Local Market: New North Florida Cooperative" - USDA AMS
- "Acquiring Capital and Establishing a Credit History: New North Florida Cooperative" - USDA AMS
- "Success of the New North Florida Cooperative: A Progress Report on Producer Direct Sales to School Districts" - USDA AMS
- "Taking it to the Next Level: Success of Small Vegetable Co-Op Leads to a Network of Similar Co-Ops" - Rural Cooperatives - pp 18-23
FARM BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FM-1 On the Road to Successful Farming: The Decision-Making Process
- FM-2 On the Road to Successful Farming: Developing a Farm Plan
- FM-3 Facts About Record Keeping
- FM-4 Farm Financial Management
- FM-5 Organizing a Farm Record Keeping System
- FM-6 Record Keeping for Smal-Scale Farm Operators
- FM-7 Importance of Good Records For Tax Purposes