- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
- » Cooperative Extension Program
- » Agriculture and Natural Resources
- » Marketing and Agribusiness Management
- » Marketing
- » About Marketing and Small Farm Outreach
About Marketing and Small Farm Outreach
The goal of the Marketing and Small Farm Outreach Program is to enhance the economic viability and competitiveness of small-scale farm operations through effective marketing and business management practices.
The program provides access to information and opportunities to change attitudes, gain knowledge, develop skills and change behaviors so that clientele can enhance income generating potential.
Extension programming in market development and farm business management encompasses information dissemination, training, assistance, outreach and demonstration activities for small-scale farm operators, new and beginning farmers, youth entrepreneurs, producer group and cooperatives, school districts and other market representatives, and public and private entities.
Vonda Richardson, Extension Specialist - Marketing & Farm Management
Florida A&M University
College of Agriculture - Cooperative Extension Programs
215 Perry Paige, Bldg. South.
Tallahassee, FL 32307