Yes. All Student Users are required to provide a VALID & WORKING Rattler Card with
a discernable photo. Virtual IDs are not accepted in place of a physical Rattler
- Closed-toe, rubber-soled athletic shoes are required when exercising at any time in
the fitness center and are required to enter the fitness floor.
- Backless shoes are not acceptable (i.e. Backsliders).
- Boots may not be worn on any of the cardiovascular equipment or in the Group Exercise
- Black-soled shoes are prohibited in the group exercise room.
- Proper athletic attire is required.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Shorts or tights must cover the entire buttocks.
- Tanktop shirts are permitted. The general rule of thumb is to limit ......
- Sports Bras are not permitted. All shirts must provide coverage down to the waistline.....
- Jeans or slacks are not acceptable attire.
- Zippers, buttons, belt buckles, or any materials which may cause damage to equipment
pads/upholstery are prohibited.
No. However, masks are EXPECTED.
Yes. Semester and Annual Membership is available for all Faculty, Staff, Alumni,
No. At this time, memberships, guest passes or day passes are not being offered to
those categories outside of FAMU Faculty, Staff, Alumni and Retirees.