The following information is being provided to help facilitate a smooth transition for students moving in to residence life halls.
• When coming onto campus, please display on your dashboard the color coded parking decal enclosed in the housing packet that was mailed to you. (This is a sheet of paper with your residence life hall printed on it.) This will assist the police in directing traffic.
• The Housing check-in schedule has been structured to help minimize lines and wait time. Students are asked to adhere to the schedule that has been release to assist in these efforts.
A-E: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
F-K: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
L-Q: 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
R-"Z 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Student who missed scheduled time will be 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Hours of Operation for Fall 2008 Move-In:
Housing and Residence Life: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Food Auxiliary Services: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
University Post Office: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cashiers Office: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Financial Aid: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Student Health Services: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Office of the Registrar: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Information tents and refreshments will be strategically located throughout campus to aid in making this a smooth transition for our students.
• A First Aid station will be set up in the student union; in the event anyone should require assistance.