Fall Orientation Dates:
August 11, 2020 via Zoom, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
August 13, 2020 via Zoom, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
August 19, 2020 via Zoom, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Please read all instructions before attempting to register.
Length of Orientation
· The Virtual Transfer Student Orientation Program lasts one hour and thirty minutes (1 ½).
· The In-Person Transfer Student Orientation Program lasts one (1) day.
· Students must attend at least one (1) orientation session virtual or in-person.
Who Should Attend
· All admitted transfer students. In order to be classified as a Junior an individual must have earned 60 credit hours or more.
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COST FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Orientation Registration Instructions
· Please have your 9 digit student ID# before attempting to complete Orientation registration.
· You are not registered until you hit the submit button.
· Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include the virtual login information.