Click here to Register and Schedule an exam:
CLEP testing requires Pre-Registration -- CLICK here
* Exams lasting more than two hours in length may be assessed an additional fee
* Valid government ID is required
* Audio and Video surveillance facility
PROHIBITED ITEMS: (lockers are provided free of charge)
DO NOT BRING or use items listed below, as they are not allowed in the testing center (listed below)
· Hats, hoodies, coats & jackets not being worn, scarves, sunglasses (unless religious in nature)
· Smartwatches, wallets, keys
· Electronic peripherals, cell phones, Bluetooth devices, MP3 players, earphones/headsets or accessories not medically necessary.
· Mechanical pencils, pens, highlighters, scratch paper, pamphlets (Testing Center provides all materials needed)
Pre-Approved items may be allowed in the Testing Room with advanced notification
· Laptops, tablets
· Books or notes
· Food or drink (medical necessity)
Walk-ins may not be guaranteed space and seating for testing.