Undergraduate Student Success Center-Learning Centers
The Undergraduate Student Success Center (USSC) Learning Centers are committed to aiding all Florida A&M University students’ academic success by providing individual and group tutorial sessions, study and test review sessions, writing and learning resources, as well as multiple academic success workshops and seminars. In partnership with other University offices, the USSC Learning Centers offer a broad set of programs and services, empowering students to achieve academic excellence. This empowerment allows students to cultivate the skills, strategies, and behaviors of confident, independent, lifelong learners. The overall goal of the USSC Learning Centers is to provide services that contribute to the University’s focus on student-driven learning, with an emphasis on increased retention and graduation rates.
- Provide quality programs and services that effectively meet the primary needs of the FAMU student body.
- Foster an environment that models "Excellence with Caring" that is welcoming, supportive, and an encouraging to students.
- Develop students' knowledge, skills, and abilities to become independent learners.
- Engage students to incorporate applied learning to enhance college experience.
- Provide high quality, well-maintained, adequately staffed, and accessible facilities.
- Improve communications and visibility with the campus community regarding services provided through each learning center.
To schedule tutorial appointments, students can visit:
*Students will log-in using their iRattler/FAMMail credentials and password