Eligible Candidates must:
1. Must be a current student at Florida A&M University.
2. Have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.7 at the end of each academic term.
3. Have earned at least 30 credits at Florida A&M University by the end of the Spring 2017 semester for consideration for the 2017 Summer term.
4. Have earned at least 30 credits at Florida A&M University by the end of the Summer 2017 semester for consideration for the 2017 Fall term.
5. Possess leadership potential as evidence by previous leadership experiences, recommendations, and staff evaluations.
6. Demonstrate high levels of maturity exhibited through sound judgment, emotional stability, flexibility, and willingness to accept responsibility.
7. Embody strong interpersonal skills through ability to interact effectively with others, including Faculty and Staff.
8. Be aware of various human relations issues as evidenced by behavior in the University community and interactions with others.
Applications are a multi-step process that is comprised of a written application, followed by an in-person group interview. Those selected to be mentors will be notified of their acceptance by the end of Febuary and placed in a course section that works with their schedule for the following Summer and Fall semesters by the end of April.
Click Here to Obtain an 2017 Application