University RegulationsWelcome to Florida Agricultural And Mechanical University’s official manual for its Regulations.
What are Regulations?
Regulations are statements of general applicability to guide the conduct or action of constituents or the public, adopted by the Board of Trustees of Florida A & M University that implements it powers and duties. Regulations do not include the following:
- Internal management memoranda;
- Legal memoranda, opinions and guidelines;
- Preparation of the University’s budget;
- Negotiated contractual provisions, including those reached as a result of collective bargaining; and
- Curriculum and other academic requirements.
Who approves Regulations?
Regulations are approved by the University Board of Trustees in accordance with Regulation Development Procedure for State University Boards of Trustees, as approved by Florida Board of Governors.
In July 2005, the Florida Board of Governors approved a new procedure for the adoption, amendment and repealing of university regulations (formerly known as rules, Regulation Development Procedure for State University Board of Trustees.