Due to construction at Bragg Stadium, the Office of Parking & Transportation will make the following changes in parking effective immediately:
• CASS Building employees should park in the parking garage or along Wahnish Way
• Employee Reserved parking on Bob Hayes Lane will be relocated to the MS Thomas parking lot
• ROTC Reserved parking will be relocated behind the ROTC building
• Entrance into the stadium for COVID-19 Testing will be rerouted to Perry Street using the southwest gate
• Vaccine Parking will be behind Bob Hayes entering at the gate on Okaloosa Street at the Lawson Center
The Bragg Memorial Stadium renovation is slated to begin on Monday, March 1, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; however, we look forward to a beautiful new stadium.