Make Data RequestsAll requests submitted to and considered by OIR for response must fall within the mission statement of OIR -- to collect, organize, and maintain data and information necessary to University planning and evaluation, decision-making, operation, reporting, and analysis of significant issues.
Standard turn around time for data requests is 10 working days. A priority for all requests received by OIR will be determined based upon consideration of the following criteria:
- Requesting unit, with priority of response being the President, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice Presidents, Deans, and University committees
- Requesting format, requests made through Online Data Request Form will be checked first than those made through any other formats
- Immediacy of need for data/information
- Resources demanded by request
- OIR's other active requests
All requests shall be submitted through Online Data Request Form . Select "Institutional Research Requests" in the "Category" drop-down list to direct requests to OIR.
The Office of Institutional Research is subject to Florida Statute 119.07 regarding public records. Depending on the nature of a data request, the requesting party may incur charges as provided in F.S. 119.07(4) and 6C2-2.023, Public Records: Uniform Charge Procedure.