Make Data RequestsAll requests submitted to and considered by OIR for response must fall within the mission statement of OIR -- to collect, organize, and maintain data and information necessary to University planning and evaluation, decision-making, operation, reporting, and analysis of significant issues.
A priority for all requests received by OIR will be determined based upon consideration of the following criteria:
- Requesting unit, with priority of response being the President, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice Presidents, Deans, and University committees
- Requesting format, requests made through Online Data Request Form will be checked first than those made through any other formats
- Immediacy of need for data/information
- Resources demanded by request
- OIR's other active requests
Since most requests received by OIR are from central administrative units, the costs of providing information, services, or products will continue to be absorbed by OIR. Actual charges or costs will be collected for requests lying outside of usual and routine OIR operations such as: right-to-know requests or requests related to litigation; large numbers of copies of reports or studies; services not routinely provided by OIR, e.g., copying disks, collating/compiling large reports; non-routine data entry/organization.
All requests shall be submitted through Online Data Request Form . Select "Institutional Research Requests" in the "Category" drop-down list to direct requests to OIR.