Office of Human Resources
Employee Relations and Records Management HR Leader………………………………………………………. Joyce A. Ingram 850.412.5146
Functional Leader……………………………………………... Sandi Smith Anderson 850.599.3441
Areas of Responsibility
- Performance Management System
- Workers’ Compensation Program
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Tuition Waiver Program
- Resources For Living
- Provides guidance in the administration of performance evaluations for A&P and USPS employees.
- Coordinates and manages claims relating to work-related injuries sustained by University employees.
- Provides confidential counseling services for disciplinary actions and conflict resolution for managers and employees.
- Provides counseling services for A&P and USPS employees relative to work standards, employee obligations and rights.
- Provides assistance in administering the provisions of the collective bargaining agreements for USPS employees.
- Assists in the facilitation of grievances at Step 1 for USPS employees.
- Administers the tracking and monitoring of the moving expenses covered by the University for employees.
- Provides guidance and information regarding the Resources for Living Program.
- Administers the processing, tracking and finalization of settlement and general release agreements.
- In partnership with the Office of Communications provide guidance in the administration and execution of Public Records Requests relating to employment records for non-faculty employees.
- Provides guidance and oversight in maintaining employee criminal background check files.
- Manages the E-Verify Process.
- Provides guidance and oversight of official employee personnel files (A&P, USPS and OPS).
Resources For Living (RFL)
Florida A&M University’s Resources For Living (RFL) provider is AETNA Resources for Living. RFL provides a 24-hour help line that is available to offer counseling services to faculty, staff (salaried/non- Other Personal Services employees) and their immediate family members, who live in their household (as defined by State Health Insurance Programs) who may need assistance with life, family and financial challenges.
RFL offers free, short-term counseling services for personal or work- related issues. Total confidentiality is provided to those who call RFL for consultation. A licensed counselor is available 24 hours per day.
Services provided include assistance in the following areas:
|Social Development ||Stress Management |
|Anxiety and Depression ||Legal and Financial Matters |
|Work-Life Balance ||Relationship and Marriage |
|Child and Elder Care ||Education Planning |
|Substance Abuse ||Weight Loss and More… |
For more information, you may visit their website at: www.resourcesforliving.com
(Login: FAMU and Password: FAMU)
For Direct Assistance call 1-800-272-7252
If you have any additional questions regarding the RFL, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (850) 599-3611.
AFSCME Collective Bargaining Agreement
PBA Collective Bargaining Agreement