Diversity and Inclusion
HR Leader Joyce A. Ingram, Associate VP, Chief HR and Diversity Officer 850-412-5146
Functional Leader Sandi Smith Anderson, Director, Human Resources 850-599-3441
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop, implement and monitor all Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) programs and strategic initiatives within the University.
- Develop training, processes and initiatives that will help to create and foster an open and inclusive environment within the University.
- Develop training programs and tools to educate employees and managers on how to recognize, accommodate and appreciate individual differences.
- Create diversity training materials and coordinate training as appropriate across the campus community.
- Develop policies, procedures and regulations that will help to promote a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Conduct research on effective internal and external D&I practices to include monitoring industry developments, evaluating emerging trends, and conducting benchmark comparisons in support of the University’s D&I initiatives and objectives.
- Research diversity programs and developments by maintaining contact with others in the field.
- Develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of D&I initiatives, and prepare required reports to upper management.
- Conduct data analyses for use in business decision making.
- Planning and implementation of D&I projects and communication which include developing and maintaining the D&I website and printed materials