Class Spec Manager
Getting started with the Employment, Reclassification and Appointment Processes
About us For assistance, please call (850) 599-3611.
Areas of Responsibility:
Classification and Compensation
- Maintains Class Specifications for A&P and USPS class titles.
- Establishes and Classifies A&P and USPS positions.
- Maintains Position Descriptions for Faculty, A&P and USPS positions.
- Conducts Position Reviews for A&P and USPS positions to ensure appropriate classification upon management's request.
- Maintains competitive information for Pay Levels (Pay Grades) for A&P and USPS positions.
- Maintains exempt and nonexempt USPS class titles listing.
- Maintains Website, University Regulations and Procedures governing Classification and Compensation.
- Provides compensation consultation for A&P and USPS positions upon managements request.