Home FamMail iRattler FamCast
 
 
Housing
 
 

McGuinn Hall

McGuinn Hall was constructed in 1938. It was named in honor of N.S. McGuinn who was Dean of Women from 1924 to 1943. McGuinn Hall is a three and one half story facility with 110 rooms which accommodates a total of two-hundred and sixteen (216) bed spaces. McGuinn and Diamond shares a lobby. It is equipped with a laundry facility, electronic access, wireless internet capability, and a general study area downstairs. McGuinn Hall offers community bathrooms. Each bathroom is equipped with several shower stalls, toilets, and sinks. McGuinn Hall is located in the heart of the campus.