Home FamMail iRattler FamCast
 
 
Housing
 
 
Cropper Hall

Cropper Hall was constructed in 1953. It was named in honor of Lula M. Cropper, a former teacher and Dean of  Women.  Cropper Hall is a four-floor residence facility with a total of one hundred and sixty-eight (168) spaces.  It is equipped with a large lobby area, a laundry facility, electronic access, wireless internet capability, and a general study area downstairs. Cropper Hall offers community bathrooms.  Each bathroom is equipped with several shower stalls, toilets, and sinks.  Cropper Hall is centrally located on campus for easy access to most classrooms, the library and media center.