Florida A&M University Logo
Home FamMail iRattler FamCast
Housing Change Request Form

To request a room change, please click on the Change Request Form link below.

Click Here > Change Request Form

Please submit form by fax, mail, or in person to University Housing at the information below:

Fax to:

(850) 561- 2620


Mail to:

Office of University Housing
1596 Gibbs Hall Trail
Tallahassee, FL  32307