Master of Applied Social Science (MASS) Program
All Students applying for admission into the MASS Program must submit the following information:
- Application for Graduate School along with a $30.00 application fee
- Three (3) signed letters of recommendation
- Biographical Sketch (Personal Statement) 1000 Word Min.
- GRE Score (must be taken before entering the program)
The Application for Graduate School and the application fee must be turned in to the School of Graduate Studies, Room 469 Tucker Hall.
All other documents must be submitted to Dr. Eidahl, Room 403 Tucker Hall or mailed to Dr. Eidahl, MASS Program, Department of History & Political Science, Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL 32307-4800
Graduation Application Forms
Students who intend to graduate must submit to your advisor the following information: (generally due the first week of the semester you intend to graduate)
- Intent to Graduate form
- Graduation Application form
- Unofficial Transcripts
- A copy of your GRE Scores