The following links lead to career development resources, and to domestic and international internship, fellowship and job opportunities:
To learn more about the School of the Environment's policies and procedures, please access the link to the Student Handbook below.
A student who wishes to apply for graduation must complete the following steps:
1) Prior to applying for graduation via iRattler's Student Center, students must complete the STUDENT INTENT TO GRADUATE FORM
and submit it, either manually or electronically, to their Academic Advisor.
2) Academic Advisors will review the student's academic record for graduation purposes. If the student is determined eligible for graduation, the Academic Advisor will sign the form.
3) Bring the signed form to FSH Science Research Center, Room 305 to have a Positive Service Indicator (Eligible to Apply - ETA) placed on the students account. This now allows the student to submit their application online via iRattler.
4) Review the University's APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION INSTRUCTIONS
containing information on completing the graduation process online.
5) In the instance a student fails to graduate, the student should consult with their Academic Advisor and reapply for graduation the subsequent term.
Students with academic and non-academic issues should complete the “Student Grievance Form” for the School of the Environment and submit it to the Dean’s Office in the Frederick S. Humphries Science Research Center, Room 305D. This form should be submitted only after the student has attempted to resolve the issue with the personnel involved.
To obtain the form, click the link below or stop by the School of the Environment located at the Frederick S. Humphries Science Research Center, Room 305D.
If a student believes that he/she has experienced discrimination and/or any type of harassment, please contact the Office of Equal Opportunity Programs located at 674 Gamble Street: (850) 599-3076.