The following links lead to career development resources, and to domestic and international internship, fellowship and job opportunities:
A student who wishes to apply for graduation must complete the following steps:
1) Prior to applying for graduation via iRattler's Student Center, students must complete the STUDENT INTENT TO GRADUATE FORM
and submit it, either manually or electronically, to their Academic Advisor.
2) Academic Advisors will review the student's academic record for graduation purposes. If the student is determined eligible for graduation, the Academic Advisor will sign the form.
3) Bring the signed form to FSH Science Research Center, Room 305 to have a Positive Service Indicator (Eligible to Apply - ETA) placed on the students account. This now allows the student to submit their application online via iRattler.
4) Review the University's APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION INSTRUCTIONS
containing information on completing the graduation process online.
5) In the instance a student fails to graduate, the student should consult with their Academic Advisor and reapply for graduation the subsequent term.