About The School of Business and Industry
Founded in 1974, sitting atop the highest of seven hills in Tallahassee, Florida, the School of Business & Industry (SBI) at Florida A&M University is the preferred choice for high-achievers committed to leadership, driven by challenges, and passionate about business.
Mission of SBI:
The mission of the School of Business & Industry (SBI) at Florida A&M University is to produce B.S. and MBA graduates capable of excelling as future leaders in global business, industry, and commerce.
This is achieved by:
• Providing innovative academic, professional development, and internship experiences in an
enlightened, ethical, and stimulating student-centered learning environment.
• Developing, supporting, and creating opportunities for a diverse qualified faculty and staff
committed to;excellence with care; through high-quality teaching, relevant intellectual
contributions, and meaningful service
• Creating an environment in which shared governance, collegiality, openness, respect for others,
and individual and mutual responsibility and accountability flourish.
• Embracing the University’s historic mission of educating African Americans while recruiting
students of all races and ethnic origins.
• Developing new, and expanding existing, creative partnerships with alumni, and private and
public stakeholders to maintain the relevance and currency of our academic programs.
• Promoting an environment of continuous improvement by acquiring and developing the necessary
human, physical, financial, and technological resources to maintain our competitive edge.
SBI Values Statement:
We value a work and learning environment that is based on professionalism, responsibility, accountability, respect, trust, pride, ethics, integrity, caring, excellence, knowledge, research, and service.
SBI Vision Statement The School of Business & Industry aspires to be recognized nationally and internationally as a preeminent center of excellence in business.
For any technical concerns regarding our site please contact Mr. C. Tyion Haynes, Coordinator of Technology @ (850) 599-8311 or email: email@example.com.