Florida A&M UniversityWhen:
presents a forum
Health Care Reform
Wednesday, November 4, 2009Where:
New Pharmacy Building - located at 1415 South Martin Luther King (MLK) Boulevard
in Room 103 of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield AuditoriumTime:
6 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.Purpose:
To provide important information on health care reform to the citizens of the big bend community.
Free parking is available on the corner of MLK and Pershing Street (across from the new pharmacy building).
For additional information please call (850) 412-7122 or visit the SOAHS, COPPS or FAMU homepage websites.
This event is being sponsored by:
- The School of Allied Health Sciences (SOAHS)
- The College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (COPPS)
- The School of Nursing
- The College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Social Work
- FAMU Community Health Alliance
- The Institute of Public Health
- The Environmental Science Institute
Refreshments will be provided immediately following the forum.