WELCOME TO THE CENTER FOR TEACHER PREPARATION AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Students seeking admission into any undergraduate teacher education program must meet the following criteria:
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 or higher for the general education component of the undergraduate studies; or have completed the requirements for a baccalaureate degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50 or higher.
- Have evidence of meeting the existing College Level Academic Skills Test (CLAST) score requirements or the General Knowledge Test (GK) of the Florida Teacher Certification Examination (FTCE). The GK is highly recommended.
- Have met all “Gordon Rule” course requirements.
- Have successfully completed a pre-admission interview by the College of Education’s Admissions Committee.
- Have no criminal background activity pursuant to Florida Statutes Section 943.0585.
Mr. Donald L. McBride
Florida A&M University
Gore Education Center-B, Room 200
Tallahassee, Florida 32307-4900
Voice: 850-599-3619 / 3620