Description: VetMed Resource brings together 7 resources for those working in the field of veterinary medicine and animal health. These resources are:
1. Abstracts Database, contains more than 1 million abstracts and citations from Cab Abstracts Veterinary Science Database.
2. Review Articles, full text, peer reviewed reviews on all aspects of veterinary medicine.
3. In Brief and In Depth, brief News items and more detailed 'Spotlight on' articles derived from authoritative veterinary science sources.
4. Drugs Database, from the Animal Health and Production Compendium (AHPC), holds data from the following: Compendium of Data Sheets for Veterinary, The Food Animal Residue Avoidance Databank , Green Book , Index of Veterinary Specialties , Manual de Produtos Veterinários , PUBCRIS - Registered Product Database.
5. Glossary from the Animal health & Production Compendium (AHPC) containing over 60,000 definitions of veterinary and animal breeding terms.
6. Calendar listing forthcoming conferences and other veterinary events.
7. Animal Health & Production Compendium (AHPC), the global compilation of knowledge on the health and production of pigs, poultry, cattle, sheep and other ruminants.
Description: Virology and AIDS Abstracts provides a month-by-month summary of the myriad findings in this information-intensive research race. Comprehensive coverage of the world literature on every aspect of virology in humans, animals, and plants is featured, with topics ranging from replication cycles to oncology.