Welcome to all new and returning students! The Office of Financial Aid is committed to assisting students with the financial aid process.
Important things to know...
· The financial aid disbursement process began on September 2; refunds are processed by the Office of Student Accounts, which started on September 8.
· Attendance holds must be cleared in order for awards to disburse, please check your “Holds” in iRattler.
· All loans for first-time borrowers have a 30-day delay from the start of the semester before loans will be disbursed.
· All one-term loans (fall only) will be disbursed in two installments. The second disbursement will occur on or after October 20, 2015.
· Any student selected for verification must submit the required documents prior to awarding. Please allow 7-14 business days for document processing.
· All first-time loan borrowers must complete Loan Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN) in order to receive student loans.
· Any student loan borrower who is graduating, withdraws, or drops below half-time status must complete Loan Exit Counseling.
PLEASE VISIT: www.studentloans.gov to complete all counseling and the MPN.