Florida A&M University will become a nationally recognized research institution with an efficient infrastructure that supports the administration of research activities that foster relevant research, intellectual discovery, creative problem solving and the dissemination of knowledge.
Florida A&M University is committed to inspirational teaching and exemplary research through creative partnerships at the local, state, national and global levels. The Division of Research seeks to:
· support the economic development agenda of the state and region;
· offer superior support services to faculty, staff and students to pursue their
· encourage collaboration and interdisciplinary research activities on campus
· promote excellence within the academic programs and support areas;
· establish national and international partnerships in research;
· effectively protect, manage and market intellectual property; and
· ensure the highest level of fiscal responsibility in grants management.
1700 Lee Hall Avenue
410 Foote-Hilyer Administration Center
Tallahassee, FL 32307
P: 850 412-5102
F: 850 412 5096