If you plan on graduating, be sure to get ready for the application process the semester prior to graduation (or earlier). The university’s graduation requirements and procedures are located here.
Here are the steps for the process.
- Inform your advisor that you intend to graduate(please do so no latter than the start of the semester in which you intend to graduate).
- Make sure that your Evaluation for Graduation is completed and signed by your advisor.
- Acquire and complete the Student Intent to Graduate form.
- Turn in completed form to your advisor.
- Your advisor turn in the forms to the department chair.
- Check your iRattler account for a Positive Service Indicator (Eligible to Apply – ETA).
- Complete the graduation application on iRattler.
Evaluation for Graduation Forms
Revised 5/29/2014 by Dr. Michael LaBossiere