STUDENT AFFAIRS AT A GLANCE
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to deliver student-centered services and programs which create a safe and healthy campus climate that attracts and retains motivated students. With a dedicated and professional staff through collaboration with global partners, we promote the holistic development of a diverse student body to assume productive citizenship.
Please click any of the links below to learn more about the opportunities and duties of the Division of the Student Affairs.
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
- The Office of Financial Aid is committed to to assisting students in meeting the cost of a college education. Financial aid has helped millions of students pay for their education beyond high school.
OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
- It is the mission of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to ensure that each applicant and application for undergraduate study at Florida A&M University are given an objective and complete evaluation. Admissions decisions are made neither capriciously nor casually. Instead, these decisions are made based upon the laws of the State of Florida and data submitted by applicants to include college prep courses, test scores, grades, essays and letters of recommendation.
- University Housing provides students an opportunity to experience community living and social relationships that will enhance their productivity in the world beyond the campus. Through on campus living, the University strives to provide an atmosphere where students may learn and effectively pursue their academic and personal goals.
- The areas and departments in Student Life are eager and ready to provide customer friendly and quality service to the students, parents and other stakeholders of this great institution. Our service to you will always exemplify the University’s motto, "Excellence with Caring"
CENTER FOR DISABILITY ACCESS AND RESOURCE (CEDAR)
- The CeDAR provides comprehensive services and accommodations to FAMU students with disabilities. As an advocate for students with disabilities, the CeDAR collaborates with faculty, staff, and community partners to provide accommodations for the unique needs of students both in and out of the classroom.