Florida A&M University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering service online for our current students and alumni.
- You can order and/or track your transcripts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You may choose to pick up your transcript in-person at the Registrar’s Office - photo identifications will be required.
- You may choose to write a letter to authorize the release of your transcript(s) to a third party for pick up
- Order updates will be emailed to you along with text messages if you choose
- You may choose to upload documents (in PDF only) to accompany your transcript. This option is available when you place your order. Examples include Admission Application forms (for Law, Nursing, Medical, Graduate Schools), and Scholarship Application forms.
- The following is required to order a transcript online; (a) valid major credit card Your credit card will only be charged when we send your transcript(s); (b) an email account, (c) your signed consent
Note: The Clearinghouse does not have access to your academic history and does not print your transcript.
1. All outstanding financial obligations to Florida A&M University must be satisfied before your transcript can be released. You may contact Student Financials services at 850-561-2950
2. Transcripts may not be faxed due to security, data transmission, and privacy considerations
3. Allow up to three working days for processing, except during the peak periods of on-campus registration, grade processing, and graduation. Alumni records dating back to 2004 or earlier may require additional processing time.
4. The cost for each transcript is $10.00.
5. Current Students: If you expect adjustments (forgiveness policy, grade changes, grade post, endorsements, or degree comments) on your transcript, please wait until the changes are reflected on your iRattler record
Transcript requests should include the following information:
• Name under which you registered
• Years of attendance and/or graduation year
• Number of transcripts desired
• Mailing address (or addresses)
• Contact telephone number and e-mail address
• Alumnus/Alumna's signature
Please call our office 850-599-3115 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or e-mail (email@example.com) for additional information