FORMAT: 18-Hole Four Ball Scramble.
In a scramble, each player tees off on each hole. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot. The best of the second shots is determined, then all play their third shots from that spot, and so on until the ball is holed.
RULES: All rules interpretations will be handled and resolved by the Tournament Director.
Missing Player Procedure:
If a team has only 3 players, to compensate for the missing player, on a rotation basis one player on each hole may play two shots for that hole as if he or she were the fourth player. The rotation order should be established before the first tee shot is hit. Also, the number of tee shots each of the 3 team members must use is increased from 2 to 4.
Men tee off from the 4 tees. Ladies use the 2 tees.
Mulligans can be purchased for $25 each. The mulligan can be use for a team member to “do over” a bad shot. The entire foursome is not allowed to hit again. Mulligans can not be used for “Competition” or “Hole-In-One” shots.
· No alcoholic beverages can be brought to the course.
· Each team will turn in one scorecard for the tournament.
· Men will tee off from the 4 tees and women will tee off from the 2 tees.
· Turn in your scorecard promptly. Leave your signed/attested scorecard with a designated Tournament Committee Member.
· Observe all local course rules.
· Replace all divots and repair all ball marks on the green.
· Do not play until the group in front is out of the way.
· Play to pace.
· Do not move, talk or stand close to or directly behind a player making a stroke.
· Leave containers, gum and garbage in trash cans only.