TRANSFER ORIENTATION DATES
Virtual Orientation Sessions
Session VII - Fall Transfer Student Orientation – August 11, 2020
Session VIII – Fall Transfer Student Orientation – August 13, 2020
In-Person Orientation Session
Session VII – Fall Transfer Student Orientation – August 14, 2020
In-Person Orientation is Cancelled.
Please read all instructions before attempting to register.
Length of Orientation
· The Virtual Transfer Student Orientation Program lasts one hour and thirty minutes (1 ½).
· Students must attend at least one (1) virtual orientation session.
Who Should Attend
· All admitted transfer students. In order to be classified as a Junior an individual must have earned 60 credit hours or more.
A one-time mandatory orientation fee of $35.00 is charged to every freshman and transfer student during the first semester of enrollment. This charge will appear on the student’s account after he/she has registered for classes and must be paid with tuition. Please DO NOT mail this payment or include it into the Housing/Admissions deposit. The mandatory orientation fee will automatically be withdrawn from the students account during his or her first semester. Since orientation is only one (1) day, housing is NOT provided during Transfer Student Orientation.
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COST FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Orientation Registration Instructions
· Please have your 9 digit student ID# before attempting to complete Orientation registration.
· You are not registered until you hit the submit button.
· Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include the virtual login information.
· Please be aware that our emails sometimes are placed in bulk, spam, or junk email boxes. Please check those as well.
To register for Orientation click the following link: https://secure.vzorientation.com/FAMU