Summer B Freshman Virtual Orientation Sessions
Session I - May 19, 2020
Session II - May 26, 2020
Session III - June 2, 2020
Please read all instructions before attempting to register.
Length of Orientation
· The Student Orientation Program will be virtually and last for one hour and thirty minutes (1 ½).
· Students must attend at least one (1) virtual orientation session.
Who Should Attend
· All freshman students admitted for the summer.
· Access Summer Bridge Program
· CEDAR Summer Program
A one-time mandatory orientation fee of $35.00 is charged to every freshman and transfer student during the first semester of enrollment. This charge will appear on the student’s account after he/she has registered for classes and must be paid with tuition. Please DO NOT mail this payment or include it into the Housing/Admissions deposit. The mandatory orientation fee will automatically be withdrawn from the students account during his or her first semester
THERE ARE NO UPFRONT COST FOR SUMMER B FRESHMAN STUDENTS
Orientation Registration Instructions
· Please have your 9 digit student ID# before attempting to complete Orientation registration.
· You are not registered until you hit the submit button.
· Once you have registered, you will immediately receive a confirmation email that will include the virtual login information.
· Please be aware that our emails sometimes are placed in bulk, spam, or junk email boxes. Please check those as well.
To register for Orientation click the following link: https://secure.vzorientation.com/FAMU