Ph.D GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
The requirements for graduation from the Ph.D. in Educational Leadership program are:
Note: Dissertation credit hours may add to the minimum number of hours required for the completion of the doctoral degree.
- The successful completion of eighteen (18) courses in the Common Professional, Educational Leadership, and Specialty Core areas and a minimum of fifteen (15) dissertation credit hours;
- A minimum three (3.0) cumulative Grade Point Average in Ph. D. course work. No grade of “C” or below will be accepted toward credit in the Ph. D. program;
- Successful completion of all TaskStream requirements.
- Successful performance on the Ph. D. Comprehensive Examination and;
- Successful defense of the research proposal;
- Successful defense and completion of the doctoral dissertation.