If your department needs to acquire computer software or hardware you are REQUIRED to complete an Information Resource Request (IRR) form. The IRR process is as follows:
- Enter Requisition in PeopleSoft.
- Save and Print Requisition
- Print Quote for hardware/software
- Complete IRR form
- Submit IRR form along with the Requisition and Quotation by hand or via fax (850.561.2292) to EIT at 1610 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., University Commons Room G126
- The Director of Information Technology Services (ITS) will review and approve your request.
- When/If the IRR has been approved ITS will provide the IRR number directly to FAMU’s Purchasing Office. The number will also be provided to the submitting office per request
Information Resource Request Form iRattler Access Request Form
iRattler Access Request Form
Effective immediately, all request for iRattler training and access has been transferred to the Office of Organizational Development and Training (ODT). Shanna Barber is the contact person and can be reached at 850-561-2048 (office), 850-412-7320 (fax), and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Operator Assistance Call (ROAC) FormIf your department needs assistance arranging conference calls and/or placing overseas calls please complete this form. Once complete, contact the Campus Switchboard Operator at 850.599.3000 for further assistance.
Request for Operator Assistance Call (ROAC) Form
VPN Access Form