Grants ManagementIt is our charge to communicate and educate university employees on the applicable laws, regulations and university policies that apply to our work environment. To ensure that all employees are trained efficiently, these programs are delivered in a variety of methods, including instructor-led classroom setting, and web-based in which employees have the convenience of completing the training online at their office or in the comfort of their home 24 hours 7 days a week.
For available training classes and dates, please navigate to Organizational Development and Training website and select “Training Calendar” from the menu on the left. Please be informed that supervisor approval is required to register for all courses.
Grants Management Courses
1. Consultant Services
2. Cost Principles for Educational Institutions (OMB A-21; Uniformed Administrative Requirements A-110: Audits of States, Local Governments and Non-profit Organizations A-133, 2 CFR 220 (A-21), 225 (A-87), and 230 (A-122), and FAR 31.2)
3. Cost Sharing
4. Document Management and Retention
5. Effort Reporting and Certification
7. Expenditure Review of Non-Payroll Charges
8. Financial Cash Transaction
9. Payroll Charges
11. Sub-Recipient Monitoring and Consultant Services