GOALS AND OBJECTIVES PAGE
Goal 1: Academic Improvement –Strengthen the distinctive quality of academic programs, producing graduates that demonstrate the 21st-century skills needed to compete in an increasingly diverse and global society.
• Objective 1.1 Enhance the capacity for development of student learning outcomes aligned to appropriate measures and reflective of best practices for each academic discipline.
• Objective 1.2 Analyze and summarize key student learning data for review by decision makers and other stakeholders.
Goal 2: Service Improvement – Strengthen the quality of administrative and educational support services through the development of appropriate performance outcomes and measures.
• Objective 2.1 Support the development of performance-based strategies and measures to monitor and document efficiency and effectiveness of all support services.
• Objective 2.2 Summarize key performance data related to administrative and educational support unit for review by decision makers and other stakeholders.
Goal 3: Accountability – Maintain effective and efficient assessment processes that comply with all internal and external assessment requirements.
• Objective 3.1 Facilitate the implementation of assessment practices that meet or exceed the accountability requirements set forth by the Florida Legislature, Board of Trustees, and other external accountability bodies.
• Objective 3.2 Promote alignment between assessment planning and University strategic initiatives.
Goal 4: Communication - Raise stakeholder awareness of student learning and key performance outcomes through the dissemination of institutional assessment data and recommendations for improvement.
• Objective 4.1 Communicate student learning outcomes and other assessment information to students, faculty, staff, administrators, and other stakeholders.
• Objective 4.2 Maintain a framework for meaningful, timely feedback and recommendations related to key assessment information.