Annual Assessment Day
2020 Assessment Day
The Office of University Assessment (OUA) would like to invite the entire FAMU community to join us for the 2020 Assessment Day on Friday, November 6, 2020! During Assessment Day, we hope to collaborate with you and your colleagues regarding the dynamic assessment-related activities taking place on our campus.
The theme for our annual Assessment Day, Enhancing and Improving: Best Practices in Assessment at FAMU, reflects the OUA’s belief that great assessment is happening every day at FAMU! With that in mind, we would like to facilitate high impact conversations regarding how individual units are making assessment and continuous improvement more relevant for their students and the university. From assessment planning to completing the loop to engaging diverse stakeholders, the rest of the Rattler Nation would love to hear what you are doing.
Please consider submitting a proposal on or before the priority deadline of May 31, 2020. We are accepting proposals for 30-minute group sessions and 30 to 45-minute lunch table topic sessions. Your intended audience may be Deans, Instructional Programs, and/or Administrative and Educational Support Units. We are particularly pleased to receive proposals that: are applicable for all three groups, include learning outcomes for the session, and/or incorporate hands-on activities.
Call for Proposal Submission Guidelines:
• All proposals must be submitted online no later than 11:59 PM on Sunday, May 31, 2020.
• You can submit multiple proposals but due to limited space, not all proposals will be accepted.
• Preference will be given in the selection process to proposals that are applicable for all three groups, include learning outcomes for the session, and involve hands-on activities.
• If your proposal is accepted for a presentation at Assessment Day, presenters and co-presenters are expected to register using the link that will be distributed from the OUA.
• Status of proposal notifications will be sent via email to all presenters listed on the proposal the week of May 31, 2020.
For more information contact the Office of University Assessment at email@example.com / (850) 412-5265.
2019 Assessment Day
2019 Assessment Day At-A-Glance
2019 Assessment Day Program
2019 Assessment Day Executive Summary