CNET Program Requirements
A TOTAL OF 124 SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS is required to complete the program, which includes courses such as Engineering Graphics, Chemistry, Physics, Calculus, Surveying, Materials and Methods, Economics, Public Speaking, Geology, Construction Management, Construction Estimating, Electromechanical Systems, Construction Accounting, Soil Mechanics, Computer Applications for Construction Management, Design of Reinforced Concrete, Technical Report Writing, and Contracts, Codes and Law.
- Requirements for admission include a High School Diploma or equivalent, with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Community College graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- All graduates are encouraged to become Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) certified, complete at least two (2) internships and demonstrate competency in computer programming and software applications. Also they are encouraged to attend professional conferences.
- To apply for application procedures and forms click here
- “C” or better in all courses and a minimum GPA of 2.0 completion of Florida’s Foreign Language Requirement, 2 units in the same language.
- Students must take 4 credit hours from a list of technical electives
- For additional University graduation requirements click here