- Pathways Professions Conference - October 12th.
- FAMU BASE students - Virginia Tech University - April 2016.
- Dean Taylor receiving a USDA Certificate from the USDA Undersecretary, Catherine Woteki
- Fall 2015 Graduate!
- Famu Research & Extension Center in Quincy
- CAFS planting a tree on Earth Day at Blanche Ely High School.
- Experience CAFS!
- Coming in August 2016
For the academic year (Fall and Spring Sessions), FAMU students, who have completed at least their freshman year by Spring 2010 and who will be registered as an undergraduate in the 2010 Fall semester, are invited to apply. The summer session is open to all undergraduates (FAMU and non?FAMU students), including international students. Graduate students’ applications might be considered under special circumstances. All applicants must be in good academic standing and are expected to demonstrate an interest in the related agricultural, natural Sciences and engineering sciences and technology. The summer positions are normally full?time for 6 to 12 weeks between May and August.